Pennsylvanians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty is a grassroots non-profit organization dedicated to ending executions in Pennsylvania.
History and Mission
The organization, originally named Pennsylvania Abolitionists United Against the Death Penalty, was founded in 1997, at a time when public support for capital punishment in Pennsylvania had reached an apex and death sentences were at an all-time high. The founders of the organization successfully challenged the prevailing political paradigm, built a statewide anti-death penalty infrastructure with thousands of members, and helped to slow the momentum of pro-death penalty forces. Continue…
- September 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 2 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- November 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- January 1, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm